The world is on my side, I have no reason to run.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

1 year, 2 months, 18 days, 2 hours 6 minutes

It has been exactly 1 year, 2 months, 18 days, 2 hours and 6 minutes since i have written anything on my blog, let alone logged into my blog. It has taken me an astonishing half an hour to actually log in, and now that im on it, i have completely drawn a blank as to why i wanted back in. But to be honest it is refreshing. And to be even more honest, there is no way in hell i wasted half and hour to get into this thing, and not write something. So here we **!

FIrst of all... to my fellow followers... you know who you are (the two of you). I am very, truly sorry for having let you down (not really). I know how much amusement(ha) and joy(shmee) my life brings you. I really do feel quite badly (nope) about not writing. But to be honest, the last Year, 2 months, 18 days and now 13 minutes have just flown by! (im sad).

Lets catch up shall we!

Since the last time i have been on. there have been a few exciting incidents in my life.
I have had atleast 4 haircuts... maybe 5!
I bought starcraft 2 in august of 2010, it has since served itself a giant slice of the pie that is andrew.
I may or may not have eaten some pie in the last year. I really can't remember.
My team and I won the CSSC soccer championship twice in a row. I however was absent in both championship games... ( I tore my Acl and I was in peru )
I tore my Acl.
And i went to Peru.
Ive actually had sex more times then i can count!
Ive learnt to count extremely low...
I discovered that the Character Gavin Spinner from Degrassi: The next generation is actually Me, well me as my life should have been.
I moved from my old room, to a new bigger and better room
And am currently enjoying the fine music of Kelly Clarkson.

Phew! wasn't that a trip!

Lastly before i leave there are a few announcements to make.
George Carlson Still lives in Wyoming, and writes to me occasionally. He is currently pursuing fly fishing, and happiness. ( i will keep you posted noted )
Im going to try and keep this blog A hate free blog. So no nagging, Complaining, rumpadoosking, crying, yelling, Scattin' or beepoping. sorry.
BUT!!! if you would like to experience that side of my life, please join me at scorned acornes on blogspot.com... google it!

well i'm off. enjoy this blog. its a long one, don't get use to it. ( or do.... i dunno.)

Laters. See you in 1 year, 2 months, 18 days, 2 hours and 6 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment