The world is on my side, I have no reason to run.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

What could of happened.

Hey all,

Well its friday night, 642 pm I've been laying here in bed for the last hour and half listening to some new cd's I've borrowed.

It's funny, the CD I'm listening to right now is Dashboard Confessional The places you have come to fear the most. Im about three songs in, and I'm blown away already, the acoustic melodies are just amazing. Chris Carrabba just has a wicked voice that makes you feel like you're the one singing. I realized this album came out in 2001 that makes me think "where the hell have I been?" haha.

In 2001 I was in Grade 7, I dont even want to think about the stuff I was listening to when I was 14 years old, obviously some of the bands that I grew up listening to personally such as The Offspring, Blink 182 will always have special place in me... But thinking that this was out at that time makes me think of everything else i've missed. But one thing I think I'm starting realize is that everything happens for a reason and I'm glad to be 24 years old (really not old at all) and to still be amazed by things so long past now. Its what i've listened to in the past that has truly helped me appreciate this CD, and I just wanna thank the person who gave me these CD's, It's amazing.

Anyways enough of me making a big deal about this CD haha, Im sure your all loving my opinion right now. But it does bring me to my next point, which I feel is that It's weird how certain things happen for a reason and at the right time even though it might not seem like it. And by things I mean everything, the good, the bad, and the stuff in the grey area that no one knows what to do with.

Maybe I wouldn't have appreciated that CD when i was 14, but i'm sorry i never had the chance to, but I do now, and thats the point. I feel as though we will take on many certain paths during our life, some will be riddled poor luck, loosing family or friends, poor upbringing, getting mixed up with the wrong people, no love, possessions, or maybe just loosing that perfect parking spot you've been eyeing up since you got in the parking lot. But then their is the other side some will be filled with good fortune, finding love, a good job, good grades, a good upbringing, great friends getting the last hot dog at a hot dog stand. Obviously there are degrees of good and bad luck respectively. But I'm becoming to believe Its The way we face these experiences, and confront them or embrace them, and not by avoiding them, that make us into the person we are today. And its the type of person we are that sometimes just comes into play so well in certain new situations.

I guess what I'm really trying to say is not to take anything life gives you for granted, take it, experience it and get as much as you can from it. Yea you might get hurt, but you could also be the happiest you've been in a long time. Either way life has a way of coming full circle, and years from now you can look back and appreciate, and not wonder "what could have happened".

Well thanks all for listening again, My next blog will probably be a dream blog as I have been having some really awesome and strange dreams lately which are begging to be heard, by the countless readers I have =D. Take care.

George Carlson Update:

Im happy to say that the black ooze is gone from my room. What I'm not happy to say is that I have no idea where it went. I decided to reorganize my room a while back and realized that it had just disappeared. Whether it gave up and is now looking a few victim, or ate itself in disparity, it is now a mystery. And only time will tell... only... time... will... tell. (sorry a little over dramatic I know but you weren't there. Shut up.)

But the good news is that Communication with George Carlson has now reopened and Im anxiously awaiting his next letter update.

1 comment: