The world is on my side, I have no reason to run.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

It's a waiting game my friends... and Only Time can tell.


Well I moved back into my house just a few days ago, and what I found when I entered my room was an extremely disgusting environment. I know I can be messy sometimes, hey who isn't! But seriously this mess was out of hand.


This Picture doesn't really do it justice, but trust me... I't was Brutal.

1. Clothes everywhere
2. Apparently at some point in the past I had Decided to grab my notebook and rip out most of the papers and place them all over my room.
3. A mattress from two previous failed slumber parties.
4. An empty bowl
5. Popcorn all over my floor.
6. Full soup bowl full of what I can only imagine is K.D.

BUT after a good solid night of cleaning I had finally finished...

Or so I thought...

It was really nice to be a room where I didn't feel like someone had just been robbed and possibly raped. All seemed to be well in casa de Andrew until i saw it... this entity if you will...
Just by the edge of my bed, this little black blob of what looked like ink was just nestling itself into my carpet. I wasn't scared of course. So you know... Im a man, I touched it with my sock. AND IT STUCK!... it didn't get stuck to me, it actually felt like it had a grip on me and was like.. oh no.. your not going anywhere.

Being the friendly person that I am, I had decided to let it live. So there by my bed it has stayed for the last few days. And unfortunately I don't know when It will leave.






As you can see this is no friendly turtle Ooze, this is like black spider man symbiot ooze.
Clearly you can see it has a one of my hair's... does this mean it now knows my physiology?
It's a waiting game my friends... and Only Time can tell.

G.C.U-

I have blocked all communications with George until this ooze crisis has been resolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment