The world is on my side, I have no reason to run.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

A good nights run!


Hey all,

Well, as you all know I haven't really been the model of a consistent sleeping pattern lately...
This last week or so has been the worst that I've ever experienced trying to get a good nights sleep.

So struggling through this, I had decided to start running again... I was running alot back in the day, but lately I've been going every day and its been great! I have a few paths that I really enjoy, (because they are easy) and I have some that I dont ( because they are hard) either way I thought I'd share some pics with you about my adventures... they really aren't much. I've only just started taking pictures while I run, but at night, with an okay camera... The pictures are only so so.

So tonight started at around 1030... right after the calgary flames lost their home opener...

What I like to do before any run, is to stretch... Now.. I'm not going to sit here and write about the importances of stretching because to be honest, I have no idea why its so good to do it... All I know is that it is actually pretty important to do it! so just F#$king do it!!!! lol

Me... Doing it...

I usually do about 5 to 10 mins of stretching... Thats just me but I love stretching. You know when you yawn and you end up stretching your entire body and all your thinking is "dear lord this feels good"... We'll thats how I feel when I stretch lol. But after that Its just time to meditate, I like to do some breathing exercises and just get my heart rate going. When I do this I just like to stand there and kind of meditate... Almost.

Don't touch me Bro... lol

After stretching its time to get going! just start running. If your new to running just pace yourself, only do what you feel comfortable, its just you and its not a race. When I was playing soccer competitively I was able to run 90mins + without hesitation, over the last few weeks its been a struggle just to get to 45 mins. But Im taking my time and enjoying the time I have while im running. Just have FUN!

This is me... Having fun lol

And this is me... Finding free stuff!


Now whether or not you actually need the free stuff you find, is up to you. I am not in need of these... to be honest I don't know what they are, I only took a picture of them while I was running by them. BUT the point is, if you run during the day you can find so many garage sales! So always bring some money with you, if you decide to run around your neighbour hood, because you never know what you can find :)...

Anyways, as fun as running is, I always find the best part is when you get close to home. Challenge yourself and try and sprint the last Km home, or to whatever you range is. Me personally I like to sprint the last KM... at first it was impossible, but with patience and training you'll find you can do anything!

Plus when you get home you can just RELAX!!!

Me... RELAAAXing lol

Well thanks all for reading todays blog! It was fun to make, even though kind of hard taking all the pictures by myself lol. Maybe one day I'll find myself a running buddy. But until them doing it myself is what ill do... ( that sounded dirty) lol.

Have a good night all!


No comments:

Post a Comment