The world is on my side, I have no reason to run.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Let someone else do it!

Hey all,

Well I don't know if its the large amount of food that I've had over the last few days but I am officially declaring that I have a small but serious case of writers block...

It's horrible because have so much going on my mind right now, so many emotions I want to just let burst out! Unfortunately I'm suffering through this horrible inability to express them, So I'll do the next best thing and let T.S. Elliot do it for me! haha

Just a small poem In one of my old english binders, thought you all might like it, and well it makes me feel better knowing that I've posted something ;)

I said to my soul, be still, and wait without hope,

for hope would be hope for the wrong thing.

And wait without love. For love would be love,

of the wrong thing.

Yet there is faith.

But the faith and the hope and the love, are all in the waiting.

And the darkness shall be the light

and the stillness the dancing.


Take Care and Goodnight

Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment