The world is on my side, I have no reason to run.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Hoop da friggen loop!

Hey all!

Well, I told a very close friend of mine that I'd post these pics up... so here it is. Me.. making my friend a hula hoop...

Well first you have to buy your product... And where better then Totem, they have the best selection... And popcorn lol


After a long time of trying to cut through this tubing with a steak knife ( because I couldn't find our cutters) I finally finished cutting what was going to be my hoop!


This was my favourite part! While this is optional, putting both ends of your hoop in boiling water will round out your tubing and make it a better hoop! It also makes it easier to fit your connector in! But most importantly, Its fun to watch and only takes a few minutes!


This is my... "Hey! Don't look at me while I'm creating" look.


I did not take a final picture of the product unfortunately... =(

But for An Extremely easy step by step process of how to make a hula hoop Click on this link here!!


She knows what she's talking about =) So follow her!

I'd like to thank the Crafty B*tch for her awesome blogs! She truly is crafty... And I hope she enjoys her really uncrafty Hula Hoop :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment