The world is on my side, I have no reason to run.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunober 2nd


Hey all,

Well its about 1045 am, and once again I can't sleep, to much on my mind. I think I may be putting to much pressure on myself to get over the things I'm going through right now. Its amazing the thing we put ourselves through, and then we try and trick ourselves into thinking were okay. Im not saying I'm not going to be okay, its just right now I'm not, and it sucks. I cant deny it. I can't count how many times my finger was on the send button just a press away from undoing everything I've done... Every second thought in my head is that someone and it kills me. All I can say is I'm glad I have my friends and family to help me through this, even though it might not seem like I appreciate it, I really do.

The moral is to stay strong all, I know when people tell you things like, "oh it will be okay" "you'll be stronger" "patience is virtue" "time will heal all" you just wanna punch them in the face. But they're just trying to help. And thats what we need right now, help. Because we can't go through this alone. And by being strong, we accept that we do need help.

Anyways, I cant believe im saying this but its 11am and I think I'm finally tired... Take care all.
Hope your okay.

Chaps





No comments:

Post a Comment