The world is on my side, I have no reason to run.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Still Blocked up


Hey all,

Well it's been a while since I've written anything. So I thought I'd do a little halloween blogging today.

Well, its my third favourite time of the year, Halloween!!! Really, what's not to love about halloween? Theres no snow quite yet, its still autumn. Which means It is cold... But have you ever gone running on a beautiful autumn day?


Nothing really beats it, its chilly, but once you get started you warm up just enough to be able to enjoy the scenery. Then you have all the seasonal foods and drinks, like pumpkin pie, lets not forget about thanksgiving... And even though I'm not crazy about them apparently all the coffee places start making these crazy pumpkin drinks... I dunno, I don't drink coffee, but it sounds awesome!

But my favourite part is Halloween, a chance every year to dress up and just have some fun!
Now for someone who claims to love halloween, I really have a hard time comming up with halloween costumes...

Every year It comes down the last week before I actually decide what I'm going to be, it usually works out and I find a costume, whats unfortunate is that they come out something like this.

2010
Gay Fitness Instructors

2009
Professor Chaos (aka butters from south park)

2008
APirate... (Photo NOT available haha)
Sadly I waited until the last day to find my pirate costume, so I ended up having to buy a Large boys pirate costume in some corner store in the NE... I looked gayer then my fitness instructor costume :(
(Not that theres anything wrong with that lol)


It's now 2011 oct 20th and I have yet to figure out my halloween costume, hopefully some inspiration will come my way soon, but whatever it ends up being ill be sure to post it up soon!

Happy Halloween all!


No comments:

Post a Comment