The world is on my side, I have no reason to run.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Eddie is Gold

So,

Well much to your surprise (I'm Sure) it's about 550 am and I'm wide awake,
So I'm PERU-zing (sorry) around youtube and decided to search Eddie Vedder... As you do duh.
I found a clip from of one of my favorite songs from his first solo album, its called society.


Now playing next to him was someone who I didn't know. Luckily Eddie says his name and it turns out being a Liam Flin, a Musician/songwriter born in Australia before moving to New zealand. I decided to check him out on youtube and the first video I found was this, and it literally blew my mind away. Hope you enjoy!


The song is called "Second Chance" and its from his first album "I'll be Lighting."

Now maybe everyone has heard of him, and Im just really out of the loop, which may very well be as my musical knowledge is quite limited. But either way Im just finishing up listening to his first album and the guy has talent for sure, look him up on youtube as he has some amazing live performances.

Cheers all!

No comments:

Post a Comment