The world is on my side, I have no reason to run.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Where the Hell is Matt? (2008)

So in my random browsing of Youtube I cam across this video I haven't seen in a very long time. Im actually quite surprised I forgot about it.

This video is about a man named matt, a normal guy from Australia who one day got tired of his regular day to day life, so he decided to quit his job and and go traveling. He's made a pair of videos so far which is basically him around the world dancing like an idiot. But the thing about this video in particular that I like so much is that he was able to have others join him in the dancing. And for for 4 mins and 29 seconds thousands of people from around 42 countries were all joined together in dance.

Enjoy!


Chaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment