The world is on my side, I have no reason to run.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Flip me Right side up!

Hey there,

So its been a while since I wrote anything, I haven't been able to sleep all night, as a continuation of my strange inability to sleep for more than 2-3 hours straight. ( Why yes! it is as fun as it sounds =) ).

Anywho, I decided to watch a movie to help pass the time, but could not for the life of me decide which movie it was going to be. So I just grabbed my giant binder full of my movies, through it on the coffee table and flipped it to a random page and grabbed the first movie I felt. The winner being Dan in Real Life, staring none other than Steve Carell.

Now you might be noticing that my slogan changed from "fill yourself with my nonsense", to" It's andrew in real life". Well yes this movie title was a direct influence on that, and I'm not going to deny it! But also I thought the old one sounded kinda dirty and I've been trying to figure out something to replace it with. YIKES, I digress. I really enjoyed this movie, I had never seen it before! You might be thinking, why do you own a movie you haven't seen before? WELLLLLLLLLLLL MISTER.. or Misses?, It's because someone told me it was good, and I decided to believe them. (just my nature I guess). I guess I just never found the time to get around to it, or just really wasn't interested. But after watching this movie I gotta say I was pretty surprised (In a good way).

I'm not going to go into to much detail of the movie, I don't really do reviews and plus I don't want to spoil it, but Its a love interest / Family coming together movie. Now wether it's because it was exactly the type of movie I needed to see (which was creepy), or just because its good (I think it is), or maybe both (I DONT KNOW) I just really enjoyed it, and yea it can be a little cheesy and corny at times as your about to see...


but if you ever find yourself staring a ceiling in the middle of the night for more than an hour and have two more to kill... Throw it on and give it a watch =)

I was in a pretty grouchy mood last night, work just playing its mind games with me I suppose. But I am now feeling 10 times better and am ready to try to get some sleep before work at 5! Its a big day tomorrow... or now. haha

Have a gooder all!

GCU

He's the one that told me about this movie... I'm not suppose to tell you that.

No comments:

Post a Comment