The world is on my side, I have no reason to run.

Friday, September 30, 2011

What comes now

Hey all,

Well, what was said was said. What needed to be done was done. For the first time in a long time, I find myself feeling no anger, no stress and a bit of relief. Yet even though I feel good about where I am at the moment, and even though I feel I can see light at the end of the tunnel. I can't help but feel sad, my heart is still broken.

Im sad things couldn't work out the way I wanted them to. Im sorry that where we are is directly caused by what we felt at one point was good ( which it was! by all means ). In saying that, given the chance to do things all over again, I wouldn't change a thing. Every once in a while a special person may come in to your life, and you don't know how long they will be with you, but you should cherish every moment with them.

But at the end of the day we all need to take care of ourselves. Which unfortunately means making those hard decisions. But its not making those decisions that is difficult part, it's sticking with them. It's trying to convince ourselves that we owe it to ourselves to push forward. We owe it to ourselves to sacrifice some things so that we can be happy later, and so that maybe one day we can share that happiness with someone. It might be a different person, might be the same person. Who knows. We can't worry about what the future brings, all we can do is live in the present.

It's been a hard week for me ( just read my blogs hahaha ) Yea yea I know, what your thinking... deja vu. Well your right, I have already written about this before. So Im not really going to do it again. like I said before, what needed to be done is done, and what needed to be said was said, except for one thing. Your not alone, Im there for you if ever you truly need someone :)

Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment