The world is on my side, I have no reason to run.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Jillian Babin (Babycakes)


Hey All,

Wow two posts today, you must all be lucky,

This will be a quickie, I thought I should share something rather unfortunate that happened to me.

1. Did you know you can text yourself from your own Iphone? yep, if you make yourself a contact in your list, you can text yourself... Fun fact.

2. Have you ever heard of Jillian Babin? Well she is a female curler who plays for New Brunswick. And she is also a woman who myself and my Room mate mark like to fight over.

The story goes that mark and I were having a few drinks and the topic of Jillian came up. Well we both start arguing about who she would pick between us. To prove a point that Jillian and I are together ( we are not ) I changed my contact name on my phone from Andrew Chappell, to Jillian Babin, I also Inserted a really lame nick name with the final product being Jillian Babin (baby cakes).

This means that whenever I text myself, It shows as if I'm being texted by Jillian. So with a little editing on the text screen it can look like her and myself are having conversations. Such as.
"Hey andrew, I had a great time last night, except for your room mate mark. Can you tell him that we are together and that I'm not interested in him. Thanks baby! love you"

If your thinking to yourself... wow that is lame, well you are correct, but thats how we roll in the Cherokee House hold lol

But this isn't even the embarrassing part...

Did you know that when you sync your Iphone to your Mac, all your contacts sync as well? All your personal information that is on your phone is synced to your personal information on your Mac. Itunes, Iphote, Imail... Everything. Pretty convenient yes, but when not being careful it can be pretty bad.

As I mentioned my name on my Iphone is now Jillian Babin not Andrew Chappell, so now When i'm writing Emails to University counsellors its coming out like this...









As you can see, my name is Andrew Chappell... But really. You can call me Jillian Babin ( babycakes )... FML =)


No comments:

Post a Comment